NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. Due to Covid-19, the announcement of shortlisted teams is delayed. Further
communications will be announced in the coming weeks.
We are pleased to announce the BMJ Awards South Asia will be held on Friday 3 July at The Pullman Aerocity, New Delhi. After the success of the fifth Annual Awards, we look forward to welcoming the sixth edition co-located with the inaugural International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare, New Delhi, taking place on 4-5 July.
Health professionals across South Asia face growing challenges. But even in the most difficult circumstances, exceptional projects and people are striving to improve the health system and the lives of patients living in their communities. The BMJ Awards South Asia 2020 is an opportunity to celebrate excellence in healthcare.
Join India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Bhutan, Myanmar, Maldives, Afghanistan to share knowledge and inspire others to improve outcomes for patients and communities across the region. You can read more about the previous BMJ Awards here.
View the 2020 Categories.
Why enter the BMJ Awards South Asia?
The BMJ Awards South Asia is an opportunity to gain recognition for the professionalism, commitment and hard work of healthcare teams across the South Asian region. The benefits can be far-reaching.
- Share knowledge and inspire others to improve outcomes for patients and communities across the region
- Showcase your team’s achievements in transforming care
- Benchmark yourself against other teams and organizations
- Receive credible recognition from your peers and respected healthcare dignitaries in South Asia
- Raise your profile through widespread coverage across South Asia, giving exposure to your exceptional project and team
- Increase the visibility of your work and promote your work via a poster display at the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare, New Delhi on 4 and 5 July.
Nominations are now closed. Due to Covid-19, the announcement of the shortlisted teams is delayed. Please be assured your entry will get every due attention as soon as the situation eases. Further communications will be announced in the coming weeks.
SUBMISSION PROCESS & SHORTLISTING
- Entrants complete a detailed submissions form online with nine questions covering different aspects of their project.
- Submissions close on 18 March 2020. All entries will be reviewed by two judges (one BMJ editor and one member of the BMJ’s South Asia editorial board)
- The top entries in each category will be invited to phase 2, to present in front of our expert judges.
- The announcement of the shortlisted teams is delayed due to Covid-19. Further details will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Finalists prepare a one-page summary and 10 minute presentation for the jury board taking place on the morning of Friday 3 July
- Presentations are scored by the jury board to determine a winner
- The jury board comprises a BMJ editor, a member of the BMJ’s South Asia editorial board, a representative of patient/civil society, and one senior clinician (not BMJ editorial board members)
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony at The Pullman Aerocity, New Delhi.
For further information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +91 120-4345734 (Monday to Friday, 09:30 am – 5:30 pm)
Follow us on: facebook.com/BMJIndia, twitter.com/BMJIndia
Follow updates on awards at #BMJAwardsSA20